Monday, July 5, 2010

M.I.A. - Teqkilla (Remix)

First off I hope everyone had a safe and very enjoyable 4th of July weekend! M.I.A is just a week away from releasing her third studio album "Maya" on July 13th!! Single "XXXO" hasn't really made any impact in the mainstream world but maybe once the video is released it may help. Last week she released album track "Teqkilla" and now a remix version has been made available. M.I.A hooks up with Nicki Minaj halfway through the track which is filled with sounds of scratches and synth-drum beats. Be sure to check them both out, Enjoy!!

DL: M.I.A. - Teqkilla
DL Link 2: HERE
DL: M.I.A. - Teqkilla (Remix) [Featuring Nicki Minaj]
DL Link 2: HERE
(WHAT DID YOU THINK?? THANKS ARE APPRECIATED)

BUY M.I.A. - XXXO [Single]: HERE

BUY M.I.A. - Teqkilla [Single]: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment